“One of the very nicest things about life is the way we must regularly stop whatever it is we are doing and devote our attention to eating”Luciano Pavarotti
THE TRANSIT RESTAURANT
Our in house restaurant serves both modern and traditional cuisine. The food is natural, wholesome and is prepared with the true taste of African hospitality and passion.
Whether it’s a business meeting, a friendly catch-up or just a quiet lunch, come and enjoy our fine cuisine in a relaxed atmosphere with the theatre of an open plan kitchen.
Our staff are highly trained and ready to serve you with a smile, the hallmark of African hospitality.
- Chicken Wings
- Fish Fingers
- Chicken Nuggets
- Plain Fries
- Masala Fries
- Prime Pepper Steak
- Prime steak coated with garlic and herbs and grilled with peppers
- Chargrilled Chicken
- Marinated with your choice of Rosemary, Thyme or Garlic
- Maryland Chicken
- Golden crunchy chicken, Southern style
- Lamb Chops
- Delicious chops grilled to perfection with onion and rosemary
- Honey Glazed Pork Chop
- Succulent pork chop slathered with a sweet glaze, seared in herbs, grilled to perfection
- Whole Tilapia Fish
- Whole fish marinated with lemon, garlic and butter
- All the Main Meal options are served with seasonal vegetables and your choice of:
- Roast Potatoes
- Hand-cut Chips
- Basmati Rice
- Homemade Ugali
- Mashed Potatoes
- Mama’s chapati
TRANSIT BAR & LOUNGE
The Transit Bar and Lounge is located just above the main restaurant.
The atmosphere is trendy and relaxed; a perfect setting for the much-needed after-work drinks with a friend or colleague.
We have a wide range of drinks to satisfy the discerning customer. From local and international beers to high-end Scotch whiskies, we have endeavoured to make sure that there is something for everyone.
For any reservations and bookings; dinner, parties, special food requests
Contact us through the following channels:
+254 20 802 2312
+254 737 331 332